Sheltie Groomer In Newark, Delaware
Let me be your Sheltie groomer. Grooming takes hours and you may not have that kind of available time. Drop them off dirty, pick them up gorgeous. Problem solved.
Open by Appointment!
"Very pleased with the grooming of my two Shelties. Linda performed beautiful grooming on both. She has a wonderful way with the Shelties. If you have a Sheltie Yankee Shelties is the place to bring them. Her pricing is more than reasonable, and Linda's eye for detail is great. Thank you for making my two girls beautiful. Will be bringing them back for their next grooming."
Larry Marchman Sr.
FTC required Disclaimer: I receive commissions for purchases made through commercial links on this website in addition to selling from my own eStore. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Sheltie Groomer Prices
- Yankee Puppy up to 6 months old - FREE for any puppy purchased at Yankee up to 6 months old. Includes: nail trim, ear cleaning, bathing, brushing, trim hocks, feet and ears
- Non-Yankee Puppy up to 6 months old - $10 for any sheltie puppy up to 6 months old. Includes: nail trim, ear cleaning, bathing, brushing, trim hocks, feet and ears
- Nail Trim separate from Grooming session - $5 when all you want is a quick trim of nails without the basic grooming service
- Pedicure Treatment - $15 cleanses, conditions, reduces irritation, itching and "Frito feet" smell of the paws. Includes nail trim, a gentle scrubbing of the paws and pads with a soft brush and sani-scrub soap, followed by a soak in Warren London's foot soak and finally a hydrating cream or oil to hydrate the pads and keep them flexible. Schedule along with a full grooming or as a stand alone service.
- Standard Grooming - $40 89 days or less since the last grooming session. Includes: nail trim, ear cleaning, bathing, brushing, trim hocks, feet and ears
- Extended Grooming - $50. 90-120 days between visits. Includes: nail trim, ear cleaning, bathing, brushing, trim hocks, feet and ears
- Extensive Grooming - $60 121 + days between visits or an initial grooming session. Includes: nail trim, ear cleaning, bathing, brushing, trim hocks, feet and ears
ADDITIONAL GROOMING SERVICES ON REQUEST:
- Sani-trim - $2. cut the coat around the anus very short for sanitary reasons
- Trim front leg feathers - $2. scissor the front feathers
- Trim back leg pants - $5. scissor the rear pants
- Trim abdomen - $5. scissor the coat on the abdomen
- Trim chest - $5 Scissor the chest area
- Express anal glands - $5. Empty the anal glands during a bath.
- Flea & Tick shampoo - $5
- Medicated Shampoo - $5. Designed to relieve difficult skin conditions such as itching, eczema, dandruff, hot spots and scaling. A special blend of Coal tar, sulfur, salicylic acid and d-Limonene combined with gentle but highly effective cleansers. Natural anti-irritants make this shampoo an effective yet gentle cleanser. Hypo-allergenic.
- Hypo Allergenic Shampoo - $5 Contains no fragrance, dye or soap. For dogs with persistently sensitive dry or allergic skin. Emollients help to repair dry, brittle coats. Tearless.
- Anti Itch Shampoo - $5 1% Pramoxine Hydrochloride to help alleviate itching and discomfort. Colloidal Oatmeal and moisture-rich emollients condition the skin and help prevent dryness.
- After grooming cologne - (variety of flavors) FREE
- Weight - FREE If you would like me to get your sheltie’s weight while here for other services
- Teeth Cleaning -$3 - $10
- Simple: $3 - Teeth brushing with electric toothbrush and dog toothpaste.
- Standard: $5 - Teeth brushing with electric toothbrush and dog toothpaste, .application of antiseptic before and after brushing.
- Premium: $10 - Teeth brushing with electric toothbrush and dog toothpaste. application of antiseptic before and after brushing. polishing teeth with dog prophy paste.
"Seriously! Could you just get a life and leave me alone? I don't need no stinkin' bath!"
Want to do it yourself? Check out this page on the best stuff to use.
Obviously this is by appointment since I’m not working out of a retail shop. Just give me a call: (302) 668-5064, at YankeeShelties@icloud.com or click on the "schedule now" button. I’m located in Newark, DE 19702.
Into DIY Sheltie Grooming? Try These Pages:
Trim Ears, Hocks & Feet